Magnificent May


May 2011
Rhyan is such an active little girl...she is non-stop kicking and flailing her arms!! Whenever we go to change her or lay her down to play, she just can't stay still. We finally have an established schedule. Daddy puts Rhyan to bed at night while I work...so I don't miss anything. Then I watch her while Daddy works during the day (He got a great job working for a real estate company). It is so nice that we don't have to put her in daycare, and she sleeps 8 hours straight for Daddy...can't say I'm not jealous...lol!!
Her new favorite activity is jumping in the bouncer, thanks to Grandma Debby...her feet just barely touch the floor, but that doesn't stop her!! She gets really excited & just breaks out in adorable screams, accompanied by non-stop bouncing :)
She is also becoming very vocal. I am convinced she is a lot like her Daddy & loves the sound of her own voice. Now if we could only figure out what she is saying???




No comments:

Post a Comment