March Madness


March 2011
Reid is still on the road for work, so Rhyan & I skype & send pictures as much as possible & yep...Rhyan is still being held 16 hours a day!! The only problem is she doesn't like to be still. This means I pace around the house...Up the stairs...Down the stairs.  We bounce around to Baby Einstein tunes & some lovely CDs created by Tia Kristin. My only sit time is when she is nursing or asleep at night. Trust me I have tried EVERYTHING...I still can't fathom why she doesn't like the swing??? If I could fit in there I'd swing around all day long. I am getting quite the workout & after going back to the doc for my 6 week checkup I am less than my pre-pregnancy weight. A great excuse to eat an extra scoop of ice cream or two :)

On a positive, Rhyan & I will get to travel home soon!! It is for an unfortunate reason, as Reid's Grandpa has passed & we are heading back to attend the funeral...but we will get to reunite w/Reid & all come back to Vegas as a family...YIPEE!! Although, I am a little nervous to travel alone w/Rhyan...will she be that screaming baby on the plane??? Are they going to make an emergency stop & kick us off???


No comments:

Post a Comment